Design Rundown : I’m going to use these posts as reminder for design related stuff I’ve seen recently.
left to right going down
1) Duralux Picardie glasses & Royal VKB Carafe
2) Heller stacking melamine dinnerware by Vignelli (unfortunately the current production is monochrome which kind of kills the charm)
3) Tapio Wirkkala puukko knife (traditional Finnish reindeer knife, recreated by the legendary designer who used them to carve his prototypes)
4) South Willard x Cresent Down Works California Winter Jacket
5) David Mellor minimal cutlery
6) Enzo Mari’s nature series for Danelli